Pink Rose Awards
I'd like to send a Pink Rose to those bloggers who are to me Bodhisattvas of Infertility. Those who have gone through the infertility wars, come out on the white side of the stick and still go back into the trenches to inspire, encourage and support those who suffer loss and those who march on with vials of expensive drugs and hope in hand.
- PJ of Coming2Terms - thanks for always being there, brave in your voice and the written word for those who cannot.
- LoriBeth of The Road Less Travelled - who strives to find peace living childfree after loss and infertility but never forgets others to reach out to others.
- Lori at Weebles Wobblog for her kindness in comments and actions. As I wait in adoption purgatory, I look to her for inspiration.
- Liana at Welcome to the Dollhouse - whose no nonsense take on life after adoption - and life in general - gives me hope.
The rules are as follows:
1. On your blog, copy and paste the award, these rules, a link back to the person who selected you, and a link to this post. You will find the story behind the Pink Rose Award and other graphics to choose from there.
2. Select as many award recipients as you would like, link to their blogs (if they have one), and explain why you have chosen them.
3. Let them know that you have selected them for an award by commenting on one of their posts.
4. If you are selected, pass it on by giving the Pink Rose Award to others.
5. If you find that someone you want to nominate has already been selected by someone else, you can still honor them by posting a comment on their award post stating your reasons for wishing to grant them the award.
6. You do not have to wait until someone nominates you to nominate someone else.