She Did it AGAIN!
-
This child! She is going to give me a heart attack, I swear! She ran away
again on Saturday. I was at my friend's house, taking a 2 hour break. I was
only ...
Letter to my donor
-
I have some unfinished business I need to settle. For the longest time,
I've been putting off writing a letter to my egg donor. You see, I picked
her off o...
over 365 days now
-
A kind blogger friend sent me an email to check to see if I was still
kicking. I was answering her email when the vomit below came pouring off
the ends of ...
Moving!
-
I will be deleting this blog soon and have moved everything to a new
location that's still under construction. If you would like the new
location of my blo...
Making Bets
-
I really liked this piece on how our brain is in a constant state of
betting on the future in real time. The hed and dek sort of says it all:
“Your brain d...
#MicroblogMondays: Shadow child
-
I feel lucky that none of my CLOSE friends were pregnant at the same time
as I was back in 1998… but several of dh's cousins or their wives were
pregnant...
Milestones
-
We are hitting some major and welcome milestones in the X household (like
I’m posting twice in one month!). I am perhaps most excited about Rex’s: he
can w...
Care.com Doesn’t Care at All
-
Everyone, I cannot tell you how stunned and disappointed I am with
Care.com. If someone had told me that I would be so mistreated by an
organization with “...
1 comment:
Oh hooray -- you're at Banff! Women in the DIrector's Chair? Right???
Oh I'm so excited for you I can't stand it.
It sounds like such a wonderful creative environment!
Beautiful deer -- of course, as a MInnesotan I think "tasty" :)
I can't wait to hear!
XO
Pam
Post a Comment